Industry Sector Partnerships Awarded Funds to Enhance Ohio’s Manufacturing Workforce
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, in his capacity as Director of the Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation, has announced $2.5 million in awards under the state’s Industry Sector Partnership (ISP) grant program. Recipients include eight of The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association’s (OMA) endorsed sector partnerships, all of which are transforming how manufacturers attract and develop workers.
Among the partnerships receiving funds are the following:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry Partnership;
- Appalachian Ohio Manufacturers’ Coalition;
- Central Ohio Manufacturing Partnership (COMP);
- ConxusNEO Industry Sector Partnerships;
- Lorain County Manufacturing Sector Partnership;
- Mahoning Valley Manufacturers Coalition;
- Raise the Bar Hancock County; and
- Workforce Connect Manufacturing Sector Partnership
Read the full news release here .